Why Become a Medical Office Administrator?
- Trained in Diagnostic and Procedural Coding – ICD-9 and ICD-10
- Instruction in Medical Insurance Billing Practices
- Cross-Training in Patient Scheduling – Electronic Health Record Management
- Work in Medical Billing Offices – Private Practices – Hospitals
- Flexible Day or Evening and Weekend Schedules
- Financial Aid Available* – Most Students Have Little to No Out of Pocket Expenses
What is the Job Market like for a Medical Office Administrator?
- 31.6% Projected Job Growth from 2010-2020 for Medical Secretaries*
- $38,134 – Average Annual Salary for Medical Secretaries in CT*
Click Here to request more information